Steve and Lisa Vaith, Brokers/Owners, REALTORS®, GRI®, e-PRO®, ASP®
HOME SELLERS OF MINNESOTA, INC.
Steve and Lisa have been in the real estate business since 1999 and formed their own company – Home Sellers of Minnesota, Inc. in 2003 which is located at 423 E. Main St. in Blooming Prairie, MN. They opened their branch office at 203 N. Elm in Owatonna, MN in September 2015.
They both are licensed brokers & earned their GRI® designations. Lisa is also on the Board of Directors for Southeast Minnesota Association of REALTORS®.
In their free time they LOVE spending time with their adult children or going camping.
Steve and Lisa’s message: “Together we have over 30 years experience in Real Estate, plus Steve has 40 years experience in construction, We sound old but we really just have a lot of experience : ) It’s helpful & important to have a construction background when dealing in real estate. Both buyers and sellers will typically have construction questions: Can this be fixed or changed or if it’s even possible and at what cost?
Lisa also earned her ASP® (Accredited Staging Professional – RE Agent) Designation – “I love anything to do with staging, decorating or even decluttering – so when you deal with us you get the whole package – from construction to staging.”
STEVE VAITH, Broker/Owner, REALTOR®, GRI®
CREDENTIALS / EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Agent since 2000
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Broker since 2003
- GRI (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) 2011
- Ten Years Experience in Lumber Sales
- Previous Owner & Manager of Local Lumber Yard (4 years)
- 40 Years Experience in Construction
- Member of Blooming Prairie Lions Club
- Trustee of our Church (2007 – 2009)
- Past Building Committee at our Church
- Past Board member of Blooming Prairie Education Foundation
LISA VAITH, Broker/Owner, REALTOR®, GRI®, e-PRO®, ASP®
CREDENTIALS / EXPERIENCE
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Agent since 1999
- Licensed Minnesota Real Estate Broker since 2004
- GRI® (Graduate REALTOR® Institute) 2011
- e-PRO® (Certified Internet Professional) 2014
- ASP® (Accredited Staging Professional – RE Agent) 2015
- SEMR Board of Directors (2014 – 2016)
- MLS Board of Directors (2009 – 2011)
- Board member of the Blooming Prairie Ambulance Commission (since 2003)
- President of our Church (2015)
- Vice President at our Church (2014)
- Deacon at our Church (2009-2011)
- Members of National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Members of Minnesota Association of REALTORS® (MNAR)
- Members of Southeast Minnesota Association of REALTORS® (SEMR)
- Members of Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Members of Blooming Prairie Chamber of Commerce
LISA’S MESSAGE: Aside from getting married & having my children, one of the other best decisions I ever made was buying my own home. A home can be your own haven, your own oasis.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, helping buyers find their dream home – the home that’s perfect for them. I can help them with prequalifying for a loan & walking them through the whole buying process. Which also includes checking the market to see what a fair market price would be for the property they’re interested in. This should be a very exciting time & I try to make it as stress-free as possible!
I’m also extremely passionate about helping home owners sell their house. I love getting to know our clients, finding all about their home, offering tips on how to make their home more marketable, offering sold comps & active listings to come up with a competitive market price, as well as helping prepare their home for sale – yes, I can even help with staging – this is just another service we offer.
“Going above & beyond! Being a REALTOR® means more than selling homes…to us it’s more about people, families, and their hopes & dreams. It’s about a relationship that is based on trust & doing the best job possible!”
We are known for our honesty. Both of us know that trust is something that builds a relationship with our clients. We always go the extra mile to make our client’s experience the best they’ll have when buying or selling a home.